10.20.2013

Love Notes

I love being an auntie. I especially love being one to adorable, kind-hearted kiddos that write me notes and draw me photos. Case in point: I went down to Charlotte, N.C. to be with my brother and his family for my nephew Clancey's baptism.

At the baptism Beckham spoke (and mentioned the talk I gave at his, woot woot!), my mom spoke and his other gama Price spoke before a musical number was given. Afterward there was a BBQ at Derek and Kristie's house where burgers on Kristie Kreme donuts were served, chips, corn on the cob, watermelon and all kinds of summer goodies ... because it's still warm in the south!

It was hard to only have a quick weekend at home but thanks to flex Friday's I at least had a three day weekend! Before I left the kiddos came to say goodbye and Clancey gave me a note that I couldn't read before I got on the plane. Of course I cheated (a bit!) and read it when I was waiting for my plane! Love him!IMG_5516

No comments: