8.17.2007

Do JuMbO cAsHeWs MaKe YoU hApPy?!

1) This shows that studying for the LSAT is taking over my life!!!!! I read this and at first started to chuckle, good advertising right, Props to Target? But after a 1/2 second chuckle my mind went into critique mode: ie-- Identify: Assumption Flaw Evidence: 100% Satisfaction, Conclusion: Happiness= Flaw: satisfaction equates to happiness. sad, sad assumption to make...and sad, sad state of affairs that i immiately thought that!

2) I also realized there was a "warning contains cashews" on the label. wait, seriously? come on people, ITS A FREAKIN CAN OF CASHEWS!!!! that is like buying scrambled eggs and saying "warning contains eggs" gee, ya think Sherlock?!

Needless to say I kept the label, I find it quiet funny. ;)- but then again maybe that is just me after too much studying!?!

4 comments:

Meeshy McMeesherson said...

No I think that that is funny as well...I mean, shouldn't you warn yourself that there are cashews in the can if the can says it contains cashews? it makes me wonder about the FDA and FDA requirements....maybe they are too stringent?

Unknown said...

It reminds me of a certain law suit over someone being mad that their coffe was actually "hot" and how now all thermal cups now say, "warning, contents are hot," c'mon guys, are you serious?

The Eatons said...

I think this is all Nuts!!

M. said...

haa! no pun intended Sarra?! :)