
Flamingos Would Be Blue?
I was playing this game with a friend... and I can't decide whether it is more funny or depressing! This is what I came up with though:
1. I'd still be 25. Whenever I "visualize" how old I am, I am perpetually 25.
2. During sunsets clouds would have polka dots in them. Why not? Keep you entertained!
3. I would be 5'10, oh and have black hair, I'd keep my blue eyes though.
4. I'd get paid to travel
5. I would still be friends with my last college room-roommate. I miss her a lot. I went to a wedding recently-- watching the bride and her best friend, I kind of teared up!!
6. I would create a neighborhood where I lived in a cul-de-sac with Jessica Johnson, Heidi Rizley, Smeath, Curt, and Molly Chan. (Don't be mad if you're not on the list, this is just people whith whom I've had this convo. All people (that make me laugh a lot) are welcome to join! email aps to....)
7. Restaurants carried DDP instead of Coke
8. I could breath under water
9. Oh, I wouldn't have diabetes...
10. A slew of extinct animals would still exist (you know, the cute ones)
11. I would LIKE running, more than I do
12. You would lose weight for every sweet you DIDN'T eat
13. When I had a problem I could just google the answer (after teaching today's lesson I understand the horrible spiritual implications of this, but hey it's a game!)
14. Everything could be recycled
15. No mas junk mail or phone calls
16. socks would stick together in the wash (like magnets)... so you never lost one
17. Sweating would smell like a perfume/cologne
18. They developed a Roomba to clean the bathroom
19. There would be 28 hrs. in a day... 2-3 more for sleeping, the rest to do stuff I can't fit in!
20. Money DID grow on trees. But it only grew according to the # of hours you worked or how nice of a person you were. :)
the end...for now! *note, in no perfect world could pigs fly, I do want one as a pet though... one day!
12 comments:
5'10??? For what reason? Your hair is beautiful! I like #12, and could some flamingos be blue?
I feel like you already to get paid to travel, you do it so much! Travel feend!
You and your need for a pet pig! Can't wait to see it! p.s. yes, love the hair and eye color, don't need a Roomba, just get married :)
I want to be on the cul-de-sac too.
Yes, black hair sounds lovely. You could have it tonight if you wanted ;) Hope you get your little piggy one day!
That's so funny, I'm always 25 too!
I meant green, could some flamingos be green!!... purple would be cool too.
I wish you could be my neighbor too! Feel free to move next to me any day! We could hate running, but at least we could hate it together! My only change is that I wish you could lose weight for every sweet you DID eat! I would be the skinniest girl alive!
ha! ha! Um, Erin... could you dye my hair? If so, DONE. I'm sick of talking, I really want to do it :)
Jess, one day we shall make it happen. I'll get a pet named tooder too. OR am I confined to Hebie? Miss you!!! When Kolby is done w/ school where are we all moving to?
* green and purple flamingos are appropriate. Maybe they could be hyper-colored, change w/ the seasons?
I like this game. Like you said, a little depressing at times but for the most part I came away with warm fuzzies thinking about the possibilities. Being skinny and rich watching polka dot clouds while surrounded by blue flamingos, ahhh...
I really really want to be your neighbor. I would love to walk outside and see you, or Jess or Heather. I would call you and ask for some chocolate chips, and you would be second mommies to my kids. Let;s do it. Cmon.
Post a Comment