Freshman year... Heather, Me, Jeska being mature (per usual) during a floor meeting.We got into a marker fight, I don't even remember who started it.
Not pictured: Heidi, Wend and Nixter. When in Provo you must make your own fun...
*we'll see how long these last... my photos are pretty limited after I lost my laptop 2 yrs ago
(no photos of my college graduation, how sad is that?!!)
7 comments:
Hay I love the idea of a fashion blog, though since I have become a Mum I feel slightly out of touch with such things, well unless you want a segment on baby fashion. Also I like public blogs, I like checking out what people I don't know are up to, it kind of makes me feel like part of the 'human club' to see that strangers have fun, and feelings etc...
Wow, we were really pretty! Ah, the memories! Well, I've got a bunch of freshman year photos in photo books (that's pre-digital camera for me). But then I got hitched, had babies and just got fatter and more tired-looking. If you want, I'll send you a picture of me at graduation and we can cut your head out and put it on my squatty little body. Better than nothing?
I love old school pcitures - great picture : ) What SLR did you buy?
Ps. I totally heart your fashion blog : ) Idea.
I remember that! A floor meeting? Yeah, I see why everyone hated us now. Haha!
well...it was the LAST floor meeting. ;) I think they more hated us b/c unlike them, we would stay up until 2am belting out songs, creating human pyramids, stuffing furniture into the elevator...chucking food on people making out. You know, THAT type of stuff. ;)
p.s. Rose, mine is a Canon EOS 20D. Even the newer version of my camera is much lighter. But as I said... i need this b/c it won't break when I drop it. (Which i've done several times!)
Post a Comment