
I must be ready for summer. In one day I did the following:
1) Booked a ticket to California in March.
Disneyland, Captain EO, San Diego... warm weather, amazing food and museums await!
2) Scheduled a ticket from DC>London (2 day layover)*>Nairobi, Kenya
(*with miles, this will definitely be revised. I.e. should I stop over in Cairo instead? DECISIONS!!)
all for the price of $400.
The only question is, do I have the guts (and $$) to climb Mount Kilimanjaro?!
1) Booked a ticket to California in March.
Disneyland, Captain EO, San Diego... warm weather, amazing food and museums await!
2) Scheduled a ticket from DC>London (2 day layover)*>Nairobi, Kenya
(*with miles, this will definitely be revised. I.e. should I stop over in Cairo instead? DECISIONS!!)
all for the price of $400.
The only question is, do I have the guts (and $$) to climb Mount Kilimanjaro?!
8 comments:
well what's more important?
1) seeing people you know (and visiting your favorite place:)) OR
2) seeing a place you've never been.
Although, can you extend the layover? 2 days in Cairo may be enough...but maybe not?
either way, I'm jealous!!
oh, believe me. I thought of both. I've also found out if I want to fly into Kenya and out of Uganda I can't have a technical layover. So, in that case maybe a 10 hour flight gap in London would be better than a dash to the pyramids. Although, out of Uganda I'd have to fly to Cairo>Dubai>JFK> home. ugggg.
I say somewhere new. what's so good about London anyway?
yeah... I'm 99.9% sure no London. I've been telling them since I went over 2x last year, it's their turn to visit me. Too expensive once you get there anyway.
Wow exciting - what does scheduled mean - as in you haven't paid for it yet? Do you know anyone in Cairo? I say Cairo - its cool and cheap: )
I like your pretty map. June wants to know if she can go to disneyland with you. I'm sad to tell you that they don't have Captain EO anymore.
Dude! They don't have Captain EO anymore! Its been a Honey I Shrunk the Kids and now I think its still Monsters, Inc.... I think we should start a movement to bring Captain E.O. back!!! Yeah! P.S. take me with you!
Hey, I tried to get to your blog off of my blog the other day and couldn't?? Then I clicked on your name and got here!! I thought you went private on me :)
Yes, let's please get together! I felt the same way btw...it was comforting in a way to know that you were 20 minutes away :)
Do you have my email?
Post a Comment