9.02.2010

nExT bEsT tHiNg

I dreamed a dream... no, I've got nothing; Les Miserables is fine as is. So instead, I'll tell you what I have dreamed about! I've always wanted to work at Anthropologie so I could get the amazing (and much needed) discounts. However, the only one even close to me is in Georgetown and to that I say a hearty "No thank you!"

However, if you can't work at Anthro, what would be the next best thing? Having the hook-ups to someone who can. And then with said discount, you proceed to buy this:




and these:



oh, and this:


And maybe I just tacked on this duvet cover:


and then you make yourself stop because while it's a discount, it's still Anthropologie ;)
Love, love, love Purple Cookie for extending her discount. xx

3 comments:

Miss Amy said...

Can I mention what TORTURE it is to have TWO of my friends who work here??!?! #1, they always have the cutest clothes. #2, even with their amazing discounts, I'd go broke buying everything I want from there!! So much beauty in one store.... Actually, my one friend quit her corporate job at a resort in Scottsdale because she wanted a less stressful job. She's never been happier. :)

M. said...

I won't mention how much I just dropped... :/ but i've been eyeing a new duvet from Pottery Barn b/c it was still expensive but cheaper than this. I figured I should jump on it. also, i'm starting to think similar to your friend!!

modestmuse said...

LOOOOOVE it all!