10.25.2010

aLL i NeEd To KnOw, i LeArNeD OnLiNe

Who needs pondering when you have quizzes? I'm sure pondering, pragmatism and good ol' fashion work is a great way to get to know yourself. But why do that when, at the click of a button, you can learn all you ever needed to know about yourself via a tiny-bopper online quiz? I, for one, must say I'm a much better person for learning the following about myself:

I should have been born in the 40s

You belong in the forties! You are an independent, strong, and adorable. You long to be back in time with Glenn Miller and the Andrews Sisters playing on the phonograph and crushing on Jimmy Stewart in "It's A Wonderful Life."

My personality is a nice mix of Zeus, Cedric Diggory and Luke Skywalker

(the force is strong with that one)

You are smart, and strong. You are a leader. You aim to be true and right in whatever you do. You enjoy the Skies.
Like Luke, you are faithful, honest, and always willing to do what's right, no matter the cost.

Popular, intelligent, loyal, good looking. Some of the many things that describe you. You know what you want in life and how to achieve your goals. You put on a brave facade, but underneath are scared of the same things many others are. You strive to achieve your best and wont accept anything lower. You are extremely loyal to your friends and wouldn't do anything to hurt another person. Because you are seemingly good at everything, people will dislike you for being so 'perfect'.

I should be living in Colorado
This seemingly boring cow town is anything but. It features the best mountains in America, and its people lead healthy, active lifestyles.

But I REALLY should be living in Britain (funny, I've been saying that for YEARS)

Your sense of safety and duty towards both yourself and your community is immense. As a result, people feel extremely safe around you and are willing to do a bit more to maintain this feeling. It seems that you have no trouble bringing out the best in the people you interact with, but this really comes from a firm foundation in justice, integrity, and the general welfare of your neighbors.

I was meant to have a family...
You are sensible and family-oriented. You think about the future and you value what's truly important in life. You are loving and loyal.

... and start it off with a creepy looking baby names Josef

The German name Josef means "he shall add." He will add joy and happiness to your life. Nothing will ever be the same without him. He will surprise you in so many different ways.

Now who couldn't feel motivated after learning information like that, I mean seriously!


1 comment:

Miss Amy said...

please don't name your baby Josef.