It has mass potential people, serious. People would want a specialized shirt for each time they went to NYC because they go for a different reason. Me? Rendezvous, Birthday, Central Park and this latest trip? Food..and shopping...but mostly food. This past weekend when a few friends and I went up/met up with friends who live there, we experienced a smidge of the glorious diversity of food NYC and its inhabitants have to offer. It's brilliant, I want to move up there now. It's a trifecta of food+shopping+publishing. I just might, with a small tshirt making business on the side.
10.22.2010
NyC iS mEaNt To bE eAtEn
It has mass potential people, serious. People would want a specialized shirt for each time they went to NYC because they go for a different reason. Me? Rendezvous, Birthday, Central Park and this latest trip? Food..and shopping...but mostly food. This past weekend when a few friends and I went up/met up with friends who live there, we experienced a smidge of the glorious diversity of food NYC and its inhabitants have to offer. It's brilliant, I want to move up there now. It's a trifecta of food+shopping+publishing. I just might, with a small tshirt making business on the side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Um... the little mug... it sorta looks like a bed pan. I'm a little disturbed. I'm sure what was in it was good though (ug) Pics are way cool! Love that camera... who took them???
no!!! It's a Max Brenner Hug Mug. They are fantastic, you cup them in your hands and it's so easy to drink out of. Take it back ;)
camera is mine, I took the photos... minus the ones I'm in, of course.
yayayayayayayayay im on your blog!
i lover yous.
Post a Comment