Or in this case, red nailed--with 20 bottles of new polish.
You know how I said I bought a bit of nail polish in Arizona?
You know how I said I bought a bit of nail polish in Arizona?
I wasn't exaggerating.
...But I couldn't help it, they were so cheap!
Plus, I knew with Duck beach upon us, all roomies would need some color.
And I only had 15 minutes to choose, I was under duress.
Despite my panic of choosing from wall after wall of OPI colors,
I managed to stick to my polish travel rule and bought the following:
Grand Canyon Sunset
Lunch at the Delhi
Hey! Get in Lime!
Dim Sum Plum
Chopsticking to My Story
Red Hot Ayres Rock
Manicurist of Seville
Brisbane Bronze
Koala Bear-y
Diva of Geneva
(next on my list, i felt justified)
These can be added to my NYC purchase(s) of:
Friar, Friar, Pants on Fire
Glitzerland
Royal Ruby Rajah
Coney Island Cotton Candy
Can you Tapas This
Barefoot in Barcelona
OPI travel total: 20
color for beach weekend: RED (Koala Bear-y to be exact)
Plus, I knew with Duck beach upon us, all roomies would need some color.
And I only had 15 minutes to choose, I was under duress.
Despite my panic of choosing from wall after wall of OPI colors,
I managed to stick to my polish travel rule and bought the following:
Grand Canyon Sunset
Lunch at the Delhi
Hey! Get in Lime!
Dim Sum Plum
Chopsticking to My Story
Red Hot Ayres Rock
Manicurist of Seville
Brisbane Bronze
Koala Bear-y
Diva of Geneva
(next on my list, i felt justified)
These can be added to my NYC purchase(s) of:
Friar, Friar, Pants on Fire
Glitzerland
Royal Ruby Rajah
Coney Island Cotton Candy
Can you Tapas This
Barefoot in Barcelona
OPI travel total: 20
color for beach weekend: RED (Koala Bear-y to be exact)
2 comments:
I so need to live closer to you so I can try all these colors. Or maybe next time you come down here you just bring them all. Or maybe I come visit you...oh so many options!
You are hilario! Where did you get all that polish? Do you remember the name of the store? COME BACK AND SEE ME!
Post a Comment