7.22.2011

ShOoT mE nOw



... or give me a seaweed wrap? This weather is MISERABLE. Someone please find me a place where this 100+ degree weather combined with 100 percent humidity will never happen and I will gladly move there, i mean it. I think our air conditioning has been on two days straight and the incessant humidity made my lunch walk to the bank feel more like a sauna. I guess at least it was a free sauna?! I also had the unfortunate luck of walking past a garbage truck, I nearly vomited. Heat + stink = way to much for my gag reflex. Looking at tomorrow's forecast, I guess MK and I won't be riding bikes into the district as planned. Oh well, at least he bought me loads of lime popsicles!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, but if you look at the weather channel it says "feels like 120F with 45% humidity". YES it feels like 120 but BS to the 45% humidity!!

Miss Amy said...

Arizona will reach 100 degrees, but with NO humidity!!!! :) Lime popsicles! Yum!! :) Way to go MK!

Allison Davies said...

uhh and TANGERINE popsicles!!!

M. said...

well yes. You very well know I ate three tangerine ones on saturday. healthy days eating: mango, carlyle salad, popsicles. ;)